Return target of 3.3% per year above inflation after fees and taxes over the next ten financial years. This is a prediction, future returns cannot be guaranteed.
Level of investment risk
Medium to high – negative returns expected in 3.15 out of every 20 years.
Statement of fees and other costs
$660.20 per year for a member with a $50,000 balance.
Average return for the past 10 years to 30 June 2019 was 8.61% p.a.
|Year ending 30 June
||1 year return
Comparison between return target and return
Important information to consider
- The Product Dashboard has been prepared in accordance with specific legislative requirements and may be different from information disclosed for other purposes.
- You should use your own judgment, read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) including factsheets and consider seeking financial advice before making a decision.
- Return target and Level of investment risk are estimates only and are not guaranteed in any way. Actual outcomes may differ.
- Legislation requires the Return target to be calculated based on the ‘mean’ (50% probability) Return target achievable net of taxes, indirect costs and fees for a member with a $50,000 balance. Mercy Super’s Investment objective for this investment option is net of taxes and indirect costs only.
- Return is not the same as investment performance stated in Mercy Super’s PDS. Legislation requires the Return to be calculated net of taxes, indirect costs and fees for a member with a $50,000 balance. Investment performance is net of taxes and indirect costs only.
- The Statement of fees and other costs assumes that insurance fees, activity fees or advice fees for personal advice do not apply. The indirect costs included in the Statement of fees and other costs are derived from actual costs incurred in 2018/19 and may vary from year to year. Fees and costs may change in future.
Find out the investment performance for all of the investment options